Meeting C++ weekly blogroll 404
Blogroll No. 404 - 17. November
- Arthur O'Dwyer - How my papers did at Kona
- becpp - Slides of the 31st of October 2023 BeCPP Meeting
- becpp - Pictures of the 31st of October 2023 BeCPP Meeting
- C++ Stories - C++20, Spans, Threads and Fun
- Conan Releases - 2.0.14 (14-Nov-2023)
- Conan Releases - 1.62.0 (14-Nov-2023)
- dear IMGUI - v1.90
- dear IMGUI - v1.90-docking
- elbeno - std::source_location is Broken
- Godot Engine - Dev snapshot: Godot 4.2 beta 6
- Herb Sutter - Trip report: Autumn ISO C++ standards meeting (Kona, HI, USA)
- Marco Arena - SObjectizer Tales – 6. Is the stream still in progress?
- Martin Vorbrodt - Let’s embed it with C++! – San Diego Meetup #55 October 30th 2023
- Meson - 1.3.0rc3
- Modernes C++ - A Concise Introduction to Coroutines by Dian-Lun Li
- Qt Blog - Qt Meetup Greece in Athens, Nov 24th
- Qt Blog - Qt Creator 12 RC released
- Rainer Grimm - Softwareentwicklung: Ein kompakte Einführung in Coroutinen von Dian-Lun Li
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - C++: The most important complexities
- Schneide Blog - Using JSON-Schema for data exchange
- The Old New Thing - What happened to the custom exception description I threw from a C++/WinRT IAsyncAction?
- The Old New Thing - Why does calling a coroutine allocate a lot of stack space even though the coroutine frame is on the heap?
- The Old New Thing - Starting on the other side of this airtight hatchway: Running a program that leaks memory
- The Old New Thing - What is the difference between UuidToString, StringFromCLSID, StringFromIID, and StringFromGUID2?
- The Old New Thing - The case of the invalid argument exception from a method that takes no arguments
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Debug vcpkg portfiles in CMake script mode with Visual Studio Code
- Visual C++ Team Blog - C++ Extension in VS Code 1.18 Release: Quick Fixes for missing header files, Extract to Function & More
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Visual Studio Code CMake Tools Extension 1.16 Update: New CMake Tools Sidebar and CMake Debugging options
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Unreal Engine and C++ Game Development Made Easy with Visual Studio 2022
- Visual C++ Team Blog - What’s New for C++ Developers in Visual Studio 2022 17.8
- void nish - 3rd Party API Integration Pattern
- wxWidgets - wxWidgets 3.2.4 Released
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!